Thursday, December 24, 2009

Asia Pictures And Videos

 Below are links to some 700 + pictures and twelve videos. I apologize for the shots of my thumb, the ground, and utter blackness, but hopefully there aren't too many of those. I hope you find a few images that convey to you the moments of wonder and astonishment, of horror and joy and the undeniable resiliency of the human spirit that I experienced .

Most especially let me thank you for letting me share this journey with you. The encouragement I have received from so many people means a lot to me.

My best wishes to you and your families.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas Day.

http://www.goyestoeverything.com
 



VIDEOS ARE  here


PICTURES (click the text link to see album)

Bangkok
















Siem Reap and Temples














Tuol Sleng and The Killing Fields of Phnom Penh















Phnom Penh To Saigon














Saigon To Hanoi















Halong Bay