Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Is The Speed Of Luggage, Grasshopper?

Kung Fu: The Legend ContinuesImage via Wikipedia
On the first leg of my journey, I have a scant 53 minute layover in Chicago. As concerned as I am about getting my own ass on the plane, I am even more concerned about my luggage making the same connection.

When I voiced my concern to my travel agent, she said, "don't worry its all run by computers". Hmmmm..., now I'm reassured?

So, I have decided to expect that my luggage will not arrive with me, and a plan to survive with my carry on only is now in place. Not only will I be ecstatic if my luggage arrives with me, I will simply shrug my shoulders if it doesen't.

If you can keep your expectations low, you will rarely be disappointed, and most of the time you will be happy that your expectations have been exceeded.

Now if you can grab the pebble from my hand, it is time for you to go...

http://www.goyestoeverything.com